Your Hearing Aid Experts in Philadelphia, PA
With better hearing, you can improve your communications skills, relationships, and an overall sense of well-being all at once.
We’ve heard countless stories from our patients about how better hearing has made their lives more fulfilling and productive. And research supports this, as better hearing has been shown to enhance social, mental, and even physical health.
So while hearing loss remains a top health concern in the US—affecting millions of people—virtually all cases can be treated thanks to the advances in hearing aid technology. Modern hearing aids are smarter, smaller, and more powerful than ever, delivering restored hearing, confidence, and a more active life to all those willing to give them a try.
At Main Line Audiology Consultants, PC, we’re here to help you achieve the best hearing possible. Our audiologists have the highest levels of education and credentials in the field, and our top priority is your satisfaction with the hearing solution we recommend.
State-of-the-art hearing care, focused on you.
Talk to the experts.
Talk to the experts.
Our team of professionals, led by Founder and President Dr. Kathy Landau Goodman, Au.D., is dedicated to giving you the most advanced hearing care possible.
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Main Line Audiology Consultants, P.C. ?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.