Meet the Team
Better hearing and a better quality of life can be yours for many years with the help of the right hearing professional. At Main Line Audiology Consultants, PC, we pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships with our patients. Relationships based on unsurpassed personal service that begins the first time you walk through our doors and continues long after your initial appointment. We go to over 17 retirement communities and 35 nursing homes in the Philadelphia area.
Dr. Kathy Landau Goodman received her Doctorate degree in Audiology from Central Michigan University. She received her Masters degree in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology from Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital and is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Dr. Kathy Landau Goodman is a Fellow of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology and the American Academy of Audiology.
Dr. Landau Goodman is co-founder of the Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology and was their first vice president of Professional Issues. She served two terms (1993-1999) on the Board of Directors of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology. She is Chair of the Audiology Awareness Campaign since 1994, which is a national collaborative effort of national Audiology organizations to educate the public about the value of hearing care. Dr. Landau Goodman is the Audiology Consultant to the U.S. Department of Labor and the School District of Philadelphia. Dr. Landau Goodman is also a frequent lecturer and has presented many papers at professional conventions and meetings.
Dr. Goodman has received numerous awards including:
- Dr. Landau Goodman was voted Top Doctor of the Philadelphia suburbs in Suburban Life Magazine – August 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- 2014 Smart CEO’s BRAVA award – Top Female CEO – Philadelphia
- 2013 Woman of Distinction Award – Philadelphia
- 2012 Named one of Philadelphia’s 21 power women by Mainline Today magazine
- 2011 Received the National President’s Award from American Hearing Aid Associates
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Voted “Best Audiologist on the Main Line” by Main Line Times readers
- 2009 Named one of “Women Worth Watching” – Philadelphia Magazine
- 2007, 2008 Voted “Best Audiologist” by Philadelphia Inquirer readers
- 2004 Third Audiologist in the country to be named “Audiology All Star” by Advance for Audiologists magazine
- 2001 Voted one of “Top Docs” by physicians in Main Line Today magazine
- 2000 Dan F. Konkle Service Award from the Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology in recognition of outstanding contributions to the profession of Audiology on a national and state level
- 1999 National Oticon Focus on People Award given to one hearing care professional in the country
- 1998 Certificate of Appreciation by the Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- 1996 Audiology Appreciation Award on behalf of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- 1994 National Audiology Awareness Award for accomplishments in the promotion of Audiology and hearing help awareness by the Academy of Doctors of Audiology
“My commitment to hearing care has personal as well as professional roots. My father lived with a severe hearing loss all his life and I observed firsthand the many obstacles he had to overcome. His positive attitude inspired me to pursue a career in Audiology, and in 1984 I founded Main Line Audiology Consultants, P.C. We provide patients with personalized, caring service and state-of-the-art technology. It is important to me to give people the best hearing possible.”
Dr. Brian Harrington, Au.D.
Dr. Harrington received his Doctoral degree in Audiology from Arizona School of Health Services – Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Phoenix, Arizona. He received his Masters degree in Audiology from Bloomsburg University and his Bachelor of Science degree from Lafayette College. He is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Dr. Harrington is a licensed Audiologist in Pennsylvania and is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Harrington has been providing excellence in hearing care at MLAC since 2002.
“I am honored to have joined the experienced staff of Main Line Audiology Consultants, P.C. The field of audiology has given me the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of both children and adults. One of the greatest rewards of being an Audiologist is the ability to improve the quality of someone’s life. My education and experience enable me to provide the highest standard of care and service to individuals of all ages.”
Dr. Dena Franciotti Au.D
Dr. Franciotti attended St. John’s University in Queens, New York where she received her Doctor of Audiology Degree. She received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Speech Language Pathology from the Communication Sciences and Disorders Department at St. Joseph’s College in New York. She also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology and is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Dr. Franciotti previously worked at the Manhattan Veteran Affairs Medical Center as well as a private practice on Long Island where she conducted diagnostic evaluations and fitting of amplification for the adult and geriatric population. She maintains her clinical expertise by attending continuing education trainings on the latest technological and diagnostic innovations in the field of audiology.
“My goal is to provide better hearing to help promote a more healthy and comfortable lifestyle. I am so proud to be a part of the great field of audiology. Improving the hearing of others and helping them reconnect with their family and friends is the most rewarding part of what I do.”
Dr. Andrea Haungs Au.D
Dr. Haungs received her doctoral degree in audiology from Salus University where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and completed her undergraduate at Purdue University. She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, American Academy of Audiology and Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology. In her free time she enjoys scuba diving and horseback riding.
“I am committed to helping everyone with a hearing loss achieve better hearing and improve the individual’s quality of life. No matter what the situation, I can reach the optimal listening experience.”